• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Measurements and Instrumentation IPU ME notes and question paper free download
SYLLABUS:-

UNIT I  
Introduction of Measurement: Block diagram and components of measuring instrumentation system, classifications of instruments, static and dynamic characteristic of instruments. Errors in measurements: gross errors, systematic errors. Calibration of instruments: process of calibration, standard of calibration and classification of standard.  
Different Sensors: Introduction sensing element used in temperature, pressure, force, torque and flow measurement. Transducers: Introduction and classification. 

UNIT-II  
Transducers: Constructional features, working principle and applications of resistive, Inductive, Capacitive, Photoelectric, magnetostrictive, Ionization, piezoelectric, halleffect, Thermoelectric and digital transducers.

UNIT-III  
Measurement of Pressure: Classification of pressure measuring devices, high pressure and low pressure measurement, Vacuum pressure measurement. 
Measurement of Flow: Method of flow measurement, obstruction meters, electromagnetic flow meters, hot wire anemometer, ultrasonic flow meter.

UNIT-IV  
Measurement of Temperature: Thermometer, thermocouples, thermisters, resistance thermometers and pyrometers. 
Strain Gauges and Related Measurement: Electric resistance strain gauge, semiconductor strain gauge, temperature problems and compensation, applications of strain gauges in measurement, Measurement of Force, Displacement, Rotating speed, torque, Level ,Humidity and Moisture.

Part Time Work For Students

Part Time Work

Win Free Netflix Account

Part Time Work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fluid Mechanics IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,097 04-28-2017, 03:14 AM
Last Post: Dipesh S
  I.C Engines and Gas Turbine IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 810 04-28-2017, 03:05 AM
  Manufacturing Machines IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 767 04-28-2017, 03:00 AM
  Strength of Materials-2 IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 561 04-28-2017, 02:53 AM
  Kinematics of machines IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 598 04-28-2017, 02:25 AM