• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLC and SCADA Systems IPU EEE notes and question paper free download
SYLLABUS:-

UNIT-I 

Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Basics: Introduction, Parts of PLC, Principles of operation, PLC size and applications, PLC Advantages and Disadvantages, PLC Manufacturers, PLC hardware components, I/O section,  Analog I/O modules, Digital I/O modules, CPU- Processor memory module,  Programming devices, Devices which can be connected to I/O modules, Relay, Contactor, SPST, Push Buttons, NO/NC Concept

UNIT-II 
Programming of Programmable Logic Controller: General PLC Programming Procedures, Contacts and Coils, Program SCAN, Programming Languages, Ladder Programming, Relay Instructions, Instruction Addressing, Concept of Latching, Branch Instructions, Contact and Coil I/O Programming Examples, Relation of Digital Gate Logic to Contact/Coil Logic.

UNIT-III 
Programmable Logic controller Functions: Timer Instructions: ON DELAY Timer and OFF DELAY timer, Counter Instructions:  UP/DOWN Counters, Timer and Counter Applications, Program Control Instructions: Master Control Reset, Jump and Subroutine,  Math Instructions- ADD, SUB. Data Handling: Data Move, Data Compare, Data Selection, Electro-pneumatic Sequential Circuits and Applications.

UNIT-IV 
SCADA: Definition of SCADA, Applicable Processes, Elements of SCADA System, A Limited Two-Way System. Real Time Systems: Communication Access and Master-Slave determining scan interval. Introduction to Remote Control, Communications-A/D Conversion, Long Distance Communication, Communication System components in brief- Protocol, Modems, Synchronous/Asynchronous telephone cable/radio, Half Duplex, Full Duplex System, Brief introduction to RTU and MTU, Applications-Automatic Control, Advisory Applications.

Part Time Work For Students

Part Time Work

Win Free Netflix Account

Part Time Work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Electrical Machines Design IPU EEE notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 2,482 05-04-2017, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Dipesh S
  Power line Carrier Communication IPU EEE notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 890 05-04-2017, 02:23 AM
  Digital System Design IPU EEE notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 2,376 05-04-2017, 02:22 AM
  Biomedical Instrumentation IPU EEE notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,673 05-04-2017, 02:21 AM
  High Voltage Engineering IPU EEE notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,055 05-04-2017, 02:19 AM
  Telemetry and Data Acquisition Systems IPU EEE notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,218 05-04-2017, 02:17 AM
  Power Distribution System IPU EEE notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,461 05-04-2017, 02:15 AM
  EHV AC and HVDC Transmissions IPU EEE notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 3,740 05-04-2017, 02:14 AM
  Advanced Control Systems IPU EEE notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 2,443 05-04-2017, 02:13 AM
  Electrical Drives IPU EEE notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 2,124 05-04-2017, 02:11 AM