studentsuvidha

Full Version: Advanced Computer Networks IPU IT notes and question paper free download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SYLLABUS:-

UNIT-I 
Network Layer: ARP,RARP,ICMP,IPv4 Routing Principles, Routing and overview, DVR and LSR, the IGRP and EIGRP, BGP, Routing Information Protocol (RIP), OSPF  (IPv4 / IPv6).   
Multicasting in IP Environments-Broadcasting, Multicasting, IGMP and Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD). The Distance Vector Multicast Routing Protocol (DVMRP), Multicast OSPF (MOSPF), Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM).

UNIT-II 
Transport Layer: Transport layer overview, UDP, TCP (Flow Control, Error Control, and Connection Establishment), TCP Protocol: TCP Tahoe, TCP Reno.

UNIT-III 
Optical Networking: Introduction to Optical networking, its benefits and drawbacks, SONET layered architecture, frame format, SONET network configuration, its advantages and benefits. Quality of Service: Introducing QoS, Queue Analysis, QoS Mechanisms, Queue Management algorithms, Resource Reservation, Diffserv and Intserv.

UNIT-IV 
Overview of latest concepts: 
TCP/IP Applications: VoIP, NFS, Telnet ,FTP,SMTP, SNMP, Finger, Whois and WWW,   IP v6 and Next Generation Networks, xAAS(PAAS,SAAS,HAAS) and Cloud Computing, Big data, Elements of Social Network.
can u give me the notes of this subject or tell me which book to refer