studentsuvidha

Full Version: Event Management IPU BJMC notes and paper free download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
QUESTION PAPERS:-
SYLLABUS:-

Unit-I [Events :Need and Management]
1.  Events and Event Management : What are events, Types of Events & Event Management
2.  Understanding Events
i. Events as a communication tool
ii. Events as a marketing tool
3.  The Need : Why do we need events; Growing importance of events like exhibitions, seminars and conventions worldwide.
4.  Elements of Event Management : Event Infrastructure, Organizers, Sponsors, Logistics.

Unit-II [Creating an Event]
1.  Conceptualization and Planning
i. The Nature of Planning, Project Planning, Planning the Setting, Location and Site
ii. The Operations Plan, The Business Plan, Developing the Strategic Plan
2.  Organization
i. Setting up an Event Organization structure
ii. The Committee Systems, Committee and Meeting Management
3.  Programming and Service Management
i. Programme Planning, The Elements of Style, Developing a Program Portfolio
ii. The Programme Life Cycle, Scheduling

Unit-III [Human Resource and Revenue]
1.  Human Resource Management
i. Need Assessment, Policies and Procedures, Job Descriptions, Recruitment and Motivation
2.  Generating Revenue  
i. Fund-Raising, Grants, Merchandizing and Licensing, Food and Beverage Sales, The Price of Admission, Sponsorship
3.  Financial and Risk Management
i. The Budget and Cost-Revenue Management, Cash Flow Management, Accounting ,The Key Financial Statements, Measures of Financial Performance, Financial Controls,Risk Management

Unit-IV [Evaluation and Assessment]
1.  Market Research
i. Why People Attend Events, Consumer Research on Events, Visitor Surveys, The Sampling Method, Attendance Counts and Estimates, Market Area Surveys
2.  Communications-Reaching the Customer
i. The Communication Mix, Developing and Communicating a Positive Image.
3.  Evaluation and Impact Assessment
i. Evaluation Concepts, Observation Techniques and Applications, Evaluation of Costs and Benefits