• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supply Chain Management-Planning IPU ME notes and question paper free download
SYLLABUS:-

UNIT-I 
Supply Chain Management - Concepts, Issues in Supply Chain Management; Demand Volatility and information distortion, Managing networks and relationships; Sourcing Internationally, Subcontracting within an International Dimension, The Architecture of Physical distribution network : Distribution Management: Types of Intermediaries, Channel Objectives and Constraints, Channel Selection and Management, Global Retailing, International Channel Innovation.

UNIT-II 
Logistics Framework – Concept, Objective and Scope; Transportation, Warehousing, Inventory Management; Packing and Unitization; Control and Communication, Role of Information Technology in Logistics, Logistics Service Firms and Third Party Logistics.

UNIT-III 
Logistics Network Design for Domestic/Global Operations: Logistics Network Configuration, Orienting International Facilities: Considerations and Framework, Trade-offs Associated with each Approach, Mapping the different Approaches, Capacity Expansion Issues; Information Management for Global Logistics: The Global LIS/LITS: Capabilities and Limitations, Characteristics of Logistics Information and Telecommunications Systems. 

UNIT-IV 
Performance Measurement and Evaluation in Global Logistics: Operations and Logistics Control: Key Activities Performance Information, Measuring Performance in Functional Integration, Measuring Performance in Sectoral Integration; Measurements and improvements of SCM service quality and performance; Past, present and future of Supply Chain Management. [

Part Time Work For Students

Part Time Work

Win Free Netflix Account

Part Time Work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soft Computing IPU Btech 2017 Question Paper Dipesh S 0 627 08-26-2018, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Dipesh S
  Turbo Machinery IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 980 05-01-2017, 05:24 AM
  Total Quality Management IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,616 05-01-2017, 05:20 AM
  Cryogenic Engineering IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 892 05-01-2017, 05:17 AM
  Gas Dynamics IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 596 05-01-2017, 05:16 AM
  Mechanical Vibrations IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 728 05-01-2017, 05:09 AM
  Rapid prototyping IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,821 05-01-2017, 05:07 AM
  Robotics IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,947 05-01-2017, 05:05 AM
  Nuclear Power Generation and Supply IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 697 05-01-2017, 05:03 AM
  Statistical Quality Ctrl. & Reliability IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,083 05-01-2017, 04:55 AM