• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statistical Quality Ctrl. & Reliability IPU ME notes and question paper free download
SYLLABUS:-

UNIT - I 
Introduction: Definition and Need of quality, Aspects of quality, Quality characteristic, Quality specification, Quality function, Economics of quality. Inspection, Its objectives and types, Inspection versus Quality Control, Statistical Quality Control, its Tools, Advantages, limitations and Applications. 
Probability & Statistics: Definition, Laws, Probability Distributions (Normal Binomial, Poisson, Exponential) & related problems. Measures of Central tendency & Dispersion, Concept of Variation, Variable and attribute data, Frequency distribution.

UNIT - II 
Control Charts: Concept of variability, Assignable and chance causes, Concept of specifications and tolerances, Definition and objectives of control charts, Control charts for variables and attributes and related problems, Variable charts vs attribute charts, Patterns on control charts, Type–I & Type-II Errors, Process capability and its methods of determination.

UNIT - III
Acceptance Sampling: Definition, Advantages over 100% inspection, Methods of taking samples, Operating characteristics curve & its characteristics. Single, Double and Multiple, Sequential Sampling Plan & Related problems. 
Quality Assurance: Need, Principles, Essentials and Advantages of Quality Assurance System, Quality Manual, Field complaints, Quality Audit & its types, Quality Assurance Methods, Quality Control vs Quality Assurance.

UNIT - IV 
Quality systems: Description of ISO: 9000 series of standards, ISO: 9001–2000 Systems. Description of TQM, Concept of Quality Circles, JIT System, Taguchi’s Concept of Quality, Zero Defect Concept, 6σ Concept and 5S. 
Reliability: Definitions of Reliability Failure, Elements of reliability. Quality vs reliability, System Reliability & related problems. Causes of failures, Constant Failure rate, MTBF, Bath Tub Curve.

Part Time Work For Students

Part Time Work

Win Free Netflix Account

Part Time Work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soft Computing IPU Btech 2017 Question Paper Dipesh S 0 626 08-26-2018, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Dipesh S
  Turbo Machinery IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 980 05-01-2017, 05:24 AM
  Supply Chain Management-Planning IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,326 05-01-2017, 05:23 AM
  Total Quality Management IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,614 05-01-2017, 05:20 AM
  Cryogenic Engineering IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 892 05-01-2017, 05:17 AM
  Gas Dynamics IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 596 05-01-2017, 05:16 AM
  Mechanical Vibrations IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 727 05-01-2017, 05:09 AM
  Rapid prototyping IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,821 05-01-2017, 05:07 AM
  Robotics IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,946 05-01-2017, 05:05 AM
  Nuclear Power Generation and Supply IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 696 05-01-2017, 05:03 AM