• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rotor Dynamics IPU ME notes and question paper free download
SYLLABUS:-

UNIT-I 
Torsional Vibrations in Rotating Machinery: Modelling of rotating machinery shafting, Transfer matrix analysis for free vibrations, Excitation torque, Transient response in torsional vibration, Branched systems. 
Torsional Vibrations in Reciprocating Machinery:  Modelling of the reciprocating machine systems, Free vibration calculations, Excitation torque, Forced vibration, Cyclic irregularity, Finite element analysis by consistent mass matrix, Gear elements.

UNIT-II 
Gyroscopic Effects: Gyroscopics of a spinning disk, Synchronous whirl of an overhung rotor, Rotor system with a coupling, Whirl speed analysis. 
Bending Critical Speeds of Simple Shafts: Whirling of an unbalanced simple elastic rotor, Simple shafts with several disks, Transfer matrix analysis for bending critical speeds, Finite elements method, Effect of axial stiffness, Consistent mass matrix, Effect of axial torque, Effect of gear mesh stiffness.

UNIT-III 
Rotors Mounted on Fluid Film Bearings: Simple rotor in fluid film bearings, Transfer matrix analysis of rotors in fluid film bearings, Transfer matrix analysis of rotors by distributed elements, Dual rotor system analysis. 
Instability Due to Fluid Film Forces and Hysteresis: Instability of rotors mounted on fluid film bearings, rigid rotor instability, Instability of a flexible rotor, Instability threshold by transfer matrix method, internal hysteresis of shafts, Instability due to negative cross-coupled stiffness, Orbital analysis by transfer matrix method. 

UNIT-IV 
Shafts with Dissimilar Moments of Area: Stability of a shaft with dissimilar stiffness , Whirling of a shaft with dissimilar stiffness , Effect of disk unbalance , Effect of gravity on a balanced disk , Transient response by time marching technique. 
Balancing of Rotors: Classification of rotors, rigid rotor classification and balancing criteria, balancing of rigid rotors, balancing of flexible rotors.

Part Time Work For Students

Part Time Work

Win Free Netflix Account

Part Time Work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Computational Fluid Dynamics IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 652 04-29-2017, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Dipesh S
  Finite Element Methods IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 545 04-29-2017, 02:48 AM
  Management Information System and ERP IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 712 04-29-2017, 02:47 AM
  Operations Research IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 906 04-29-2017, 02:41 AM
  Advanced Material Science and Metallurgy IPU ME notes and question paper free downloa Dipesh S 0 499 04-29-2017, 02:39 AM
  Geometric Modelling and Product Design IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 678 04-29-2017, 02:38 AM
  Non-conventional manufacturing processesIPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 764 04-29-2017, 02:35 AM
  Introduction to Data Science IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 606 04-29-2017, 02:33 AM
  PMCM IPU ME notes and question paper free Dipesh S 0 553 04-29-2017, 02:32 AM
  Optimization Techniques IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 806 04-29-2017, 02:29 AM