• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refrigeration and Air conditioning IPU ME notes and question paper free download
SYLLABUS:-

UNIT–I     
Introduction to Refrigeration: Brief history of refrigeration. Concepts of various refrigeration systems, Heat Pump COP, Unit of Refrigeration,  
Air Refrigeration systems: Bell Coleman Cycle, Dense Air System, Open Air System, Analysis of Simple Air Refrigeration Cycle for Aircraft.  
Refrigerants: ASHRAE Nomenclature. Eco Friendly Refrigerants, Properties of Refrigerants, Introduction to Azeotropic & Non Azeotropic Refrigerant Mixtures (NARM).

UNIT–II   
Vapour Compression Refrigeration System: Simple Saturated Cycle. T-S, P-h diagrams. COP. Dry and Wet Compression.  Effect of operating parameters. Liquid-Suction Heat Exchanger. Actual vapour compression cycle.  
Compound Vapour Compression System: Concepts of  (i) Liquid Flash cooler, (ii) Flash Inter cooler. (iii) Back pressure valves. (iv) Individual Expansion valves (v) Multiple expansion valves. 
Vapour Absorption Refrigeration System: Vapour absorption refrigeration system for NH3-H2O & LiBr-H2O. Electrolux Refrigerator.

UNIT III:   
Instruments & Controls: Sensing and Actuating Elements, H.P and L.P cut out, Thermostat, Solenoid valve, Rotameter, Humidistat, Anemometer etc. 
Components of Refrigeration System: Classification of compressors, Reciprocating compressor, Clearance Volume and Volumetric efficiency, Need for Multistage Compression, Different types of Condensers, Expansion devices and Evaporators.

UNIT IV:   
Psychrometry: Brief History of Air Conditioning. Working substance in Air Conditioning system. Dalton's Law of Partial Pressures. Psychometric Properties and Psychometric Chart. Psychometric Processes, Concept of Room Sensible Heat Factor, Grand Sensible Heat Factor, Apparatus Dew point, Effective Sensible Heat Factor. High Latent Heat Load applications, Human comfort, Summer & Winter Air Conditioning.  
Heat Load Estimation: Inside and Outside design conditions. Solar heat gain through glass and structures. Occupancy load, Lighting load and miscellaneous loads. Infiltration and Ventilation. Summary of Heat Loads.  Duct Design.

Part Time Work For Students

Part Time Work

Win Free Netflix Account

Part Time Work

bhai kuch hai bhi notes ya u he time pass hai

Part Time Work For Students

Part Time Work

Win Free Netflix Account

Part Time Work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Metrology IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,177 04-29-2017, 01:16 AM
Last Post: Dipesh S
  Organizational Behaviour IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 796 04-29-2017, 01:11 AM
  Fluid Systems IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 916 04-29-2017, 12:49 AM
  Metal Cutting and Tool Design IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,978 04-29-2017, 12:45 AM
  Machine Design-II IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 832 04-29-2017, 12:38 AM