• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organizational Behaviour IPU ME notes and question paper free download
SYLLABUS:-

UNIT-I           
Introduction: Concept and nature of Organizational Behaviour; Contributing disciplines to the field of O.B.; O.B. Models; Need to understand human behaviour; Challenges and Opportunities, Management functions, Tasks and responsibilities of a professional manager; Managerial skills.

UNIT-II                    
Individual & Interpersonal Behaviour: Biographical Characteristics; Ability; Values; Attitudes-Formation, Theories, Organization related attitude, Relationship between attitude and behaviour; Personality – determinants and traits; Emotions; Learning-Theories and reinforcement schedules, Perception –Process and errors.

UNIT-III         
Organization Structure and Process: Organizational climate and culture, Organizational Structure and Design, Managerial Communication, Motivation, Stress and its management, Decision Making: Organizational Context of Decisions, Decision Making Models; Problem Solving.

UNIT-IV                   
Interactive Aspects of Organizational Behaviour: Interpersonal Behaviour: Johari Window; Transactional Analysis – ego states, types of transactions, life positions, applications of T.A, Group Dynamics; Management of Organizational Conflicts; Leadership Styles.

Part Time Work For Students

Part Time Work

Win Free Netflix Account

Part Time Work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Refrigeration and Air conditioning IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 1 1,408 03-25-2019, 02:38 AM
Last Post: sumit210797
  Metrology IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,189 04-29-2017, 01:16 AM
Last Post: Dipesh S
  Fluid Systems IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 941 04-29-2017, 12:49 AM
  Metal Cutting and Tool Design IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,986 04-29-2017, 12:45 AM
  Machine Design-II IPU ME notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 844 04-29-2017, 12:38 AM