• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Circuits and Systems IPU IT notes and question paper free download
SYLLABUS:-

UNIT-I 
Introduction to signals, their classification and properties, different types of systems, LTI systems and their properties, periodic waveforms and signal synthesis, properties and applications of Laplace transform of complex waveform.

UNIT-II 
System modeling in terms of differential equations and transient response of R, L, C, series and parallel circuits for impulse, step, ramp, sinusoidal and exponential signals by classical method and using Laplace transform.

UNIT-III 
Graph theory: concept of tree, tie set matrix, cut set matrix and application to solve electric networks. Two port networks – Introduction of two port parameters and their interconversion, interconnection of two 2port networks, open circuit and short circuit impedances and ABCD constants, relation between image impedances and short circuit and open circuit impedances. Network functions, their properties and concept of transform impedance, Hurwitz polynomial. 

Unit IV 
Positive real function and synthesis of LC, RC, RL Networks  in Foster’s I and II, Cauer’s I& II forms,  Introduction of passive filter and their classification, frequency response, characteristic impedance of low pass, high pass, Band Pass and Band reject  prototype section.

Part Time Work For Students

Part Time Work

Win Free Netflix Account

Part Time Work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Analog Electronics-I IPU Btech 2015 Question Paper Dipesh S 0 741 08-31-2018, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Dipesh S
  Electrical Machines-I IPU EEE notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,400 05-04-2017, 01:22 AM
  Materials in Electrical Systems IPU EEE notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,035 05-04-2017, 01:21 AM
  Analog Electronics-I IPU EEE notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 2,331 05-04-2017, 01:20 AM
  Data Structure IPU IT notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,280 05-01-2017, 03:36 PM
  Applied Mathematics – III IPU IT notes and question paper free download Dipesh S 0 1,304 05-01-2017, 03:31 PM