INDEX WILL UPDATE SOON
MDU BTECH PAPERS:
- Click here to download the 2014 Question Paper
- Click here to download the 2015 Question Paper
- Click here to download the 2016 Question Paper
Duration of exam : 3 Hrs.
Unit I: DOWNLOAD HERE
- Properties of Aquifers, Formation constants,
- compressibility of aquifers, DOWNLOAD THIS FILE
- Equation of motion for steady andunsteady ground water flow in isotropic homogeneous aquifers,
- Dupit`s assumptions.
- Unconfined flow with a recharge,
- tile drain problem.
- Ground water exploration and methods of investigations.
Unit II: DOWNLOAD HERE
- Effect of boundaries,
- interference of water,
- leaky aquifers,
- Thiem`s equilibrium formula for unconfined andconfined aquifers
- determination of hydraulic properties of aquifers.
- Partial penetration of an aquifer by a well,
- spherical flow in a well.
- Non equilibrium formula for aquifer (unsteady radial flows).
Unit III: DOWNLOAD HERE
- Tube wells, optimum capacity, silting of tube well,
- design of tube wells in different aquifers,
- tube well types,parts,
- bore hole, strains, its types, well pipe, casing pipe, blind pipe.
- Construction and working of tube wells, siteselection, drilling operation,
- cable tool method, hydraulic method, rivers Rotary Method and drilling fluids,
- well screenassembly installation, verticality and alignment of tube wells, gravel packing,
- development of tube wells, sickness, inconstruction and corrosion and failure of tube wells,
- Pumping equipment and hydraulic testing of pumps.
Unit IV: DOWNLOAD HERE
- Artificial recharge of ground water,
- considerations and methods,
- recharge techniques induced infiltration,
- water spreading,
- flooding, basins,
- modification of natural channels,
- irrigation, recharge pits,
- shafts andrecharge wells.
:1. GroundwaterHydrology, D.K.Todd, John Wiley & Sons Inc.Newyork.
Click here to downlaod all papers