CHAPTER-1 Introduction to Macroeconomics
CHAPTER-2 Introduction to National Income Accounting. (if you have then please upload here)
- concepts of GDP and National income, measurements of national income and related aggregates. Nominal and real income : Limitation of GDP concepts.
CHAPTER-3 National Income Determination.
- Actual and potential GDP : Aggregate expenditure - consumption function- investment function : equilibrium. GDP: concepts of MPS, APS, MPC, APC.
- Autonomous expenditure: the concepts of multiplier
CHAPTER-4 National Income determination in an open economy with government..
- fiscal policy- Impact of changes in govt expenditures and taxes: Net exports function net exports and equilibrium GDP.
CHAPTER-5 GDP and price level in short and long run
- Aggregate demand(AD), Aggreagate Supply (AS) and macroeconomics equilibirium in short run
- Aggregate demand(AD), Aggreagate Supply (AS) and macroeconomics equilibirium in long run
CHAPTER-6 Money in a modern economy
- Concept of money in a modern economy.
- Monetary aggregates demands for money: liquidity preference and rate of interest,
- money supply and credit creation
- monetary policy.
- quantity theory of money,
CHAPTER-7 IS-LM analysis.
CHAPTER-8 Balance of Payment and exchange rate. (if you have then please upload here)
- Balance of payments: market for foreign exchange. determination of exchange rate.
IF THIS IS HELPFUL FOR YOU THEN DONT FORGET TO HELP OTHER STUDENTS BY POSTING SOME MORE USEFUL STUFF HERE...