• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESTIMATES in Estimating and Costing also sec a of mdu btech
hi students!

this is hand made notes of sec a of ecosting of mdu btech of 7th sem

if this is helpful for you then dont forget to help other students by posting more usefull stuff here.

thanks

Part Time Work For Students

Part Time Work

Win Free Netflix Account

Part Time Work

.zip   ecosting sec a.zip (Size: 1.59 MB / Downloads: 13,142)
Why is this not being downloaded I don't understand is there any procedure to download it goes on downloading list get started and as soon the download rate becomes 0kbper s and when the rate again increased than it starts downloading from the starting why is this happening I need notes soon I don't have much time I hope u will help me

Part Time Work

Win Free Netflix Account

Part Time Work
this may be because of your internet connection i checked here and also with my workplace system. downloading working fine.
if you have slow internet speed then maybe it will be a reason behind this because of load on server. Please try somewhere you have better internet connection

Part Time Work

Win Free Netflix Account

Part Time Work
Couldn't download

Part Time Work

Win Free Netflix Account

Part Time Work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rate analysis in Estimating and costing also sec c of mdu b.tech notes naeemkhan 3 17,831 12-22-2014, 07:25 PM
Last Post: rusty cool
  SPECIFICATION OF WORK in estimation and costing btech notes also sec b of mdu btech rkrusty 2 11,980 11-21-2014, 05:34 PM
  PUBLIC WORK ACCOUNT in Estimating and Costing also sec d of mdu btech notes rkrusty 0 9,358 10-19-2014, 02:21 AM